Springfield Injury Lawyers Seek Maximum Compensation for Clients
Experienced New Jersey attorneys handle all types of negligence claims
A serious injury caused by the negligence of another person or business is a serious concern, but it’s only the first of many challenges victims face. Dealing with insurance companies and defense lawyers can be exhausting, especially if you are not sure about your legal rights or the type of financial recovery that is appropriate. From our office in Springfield, PKM Personal Injury Lawyers advocate for New Jersey clients in cases stemming from auto accidents, medical malpractice, slip and fall injuries and other forms of harmful carelessness. When you work with us, you can be confident that our experienced litigator will be on your side and develop a strategy designed to secure the highest possible award or settlement.
Thorough litigators provide personalized legal guidance to accident victims
There’s just one chance to hold a party responsible for their harmful negligence, which is why choosing the right attorney makes a difference. With more than 20 years of experience in the field, you can count on our firm for:
- Focused representation — As we handle personal injury actions exclusively, we are aware of the latest legal developments in this area and can give you a well-informed estimate regarding the value of your potential claim.
- Personalized advocacy — Our firm takes a hands-on approach to each case, and we base our strategy on each client’s specific situation and needs.
- Flexible scheduling — Dealing with the aftermath of an accident presents so many challenges. Our firm offers flexible scheduling to make things easier.
No matter how you were hurt, we are ready to help you pursue a favorable settlement or verdict, but it’s best to take prompt action. In New Jersey, you have two years to file your claim and, as time goes by, locating critical evidence and witnesses becomes tougher.
Firm takes on auto accident, medical malpractice and premises liability cases
When you first meet with us, we’ll go over the facts of your case and advise if filing a personal injury lawsuit is a good option. We handle a full range of these cases, including matters related to:
- Auto accidents — In auto accident cases, our firm stands up for your rights during insurance negotiations and litigation. Should your case involve a truck, motorcycle or pedestrian collision, they’ll advise how these claims are handled and will seek full compensation for spinal injuries and other types of harm.
- Premises liability — Careless property owners should be held to account if someone is injured while legally visiting their property. During slip and fall litigation and other premises liability actions, we thoroughly investigate if proper care was taken.
- Professional liability, including medical malpractice — Victims of medical malpractice, such as a misdiagnosis or surgical errors, sometimes face longer recovery times and even catastrophic injuries. By consulting with expert doctors, we develop thorough cases detailing violations of professional standards. Our firm also advocates for plaintiffs in professional liability actions against attorneys, nursing homes and other defendants who have fallen short of their legal responsibility.
Plaintiffs typically have two years to file a claim in order to collect reimbursement for healthcare expenses and lost wages associated with an injury. We will also help you pursue compensation for emotional anguish, pain and suffering and the loss of enjoyment in your life since the incident.
Knowledgeable advocates provide personalized legal guidance to wrongful death plaintiffs, dog bite and construction accident victims
Our firm also advocates for New Jersey plaintiffs in cases arising from:
- Construction accidents — If you’re living with a traumatic brain injury or a different ailment following a construction accident, we will outline your legal options for relief.
- Dog bites — You can rely on us for assertive advocacy in litigation arising from a dog bite or another type of attack from someone else's pet.
- Wrongful death — Our firm assists estate representatives and loved ones who are looking to collect payment following a wrongful death that was caused by someone besides the victim.
No matter what type of incident led you to seek legal relief, we will give you exceptional advocacy and personal attention from start to finish.
Contact an accomplished New Jersey personal injury lawyer for a consultation
PKM Personal Injury Lawyers represent New Jersey clients in all types of personal injury litigation. To schedule an appointment about your case, please call 908-677-5012 or contact us online. Our office is in Springfield.